Test for Authors
Welcome to my tips and tricks for authors and writers page. If you’re writing a book whether fiction or nonfiction, you’ve found the right place. If you haven’t started a book but know you want to write one someday, you’re welcome too.
This is where you’ll find my tips, tricks, and tools for authors. My posts for authors will be a hodgepodge because we need to do it all don’t we?
Tips and Tricks for Authors and Writers Includes:
- reviews of my favorite books
- tips on book cover design
- reviews or other news about self-publishing software
- tips on ways to develop realistic characters
- tricks for writing dialogue that moves the story forward and reveals
- backstory without being info dump.
- feature articles on authors who caught my eye
- low budget ways to promote your book
- other freelancers and resources I’ve discovered who can help you polish and publish your book such as beta readers, critique communities, editors, cover designers, and agents.